Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wanting to do 'Something'

It's 2:15 am. For the past 1 hour, I have wanted doing something. I have poured over Internet sites for making investments(gold), then searched for ways to earn money online. One of the options which the latter threw was 'blogging'. I kind of ignored it initially searching for other things.
Then, my money making mood suddenly went away but wanting to do 'something' was still there. I thought I'll write. And having just seen 'blogging' somewhere, it came up. I searched blogspot.com. And then I found I already have a profile here. That was pretty cool - else I would have been too lazy to make a profile and then start writing.

Anyways, that was a pretty long description of why I am here. This is fun actually. I mean I don't think anyone would be reading this - but I am still writing. Also, there's no point I am trying to make here really. I am just writing here for the sake of writing. Just because I wanted to do 'something'. So here I am doing 'something'.

But I guess this is atleast a start. This, I hope, is laying a good platform for me to start writing.(Yeah sure!)

Anyways I'll be back(as if somebody would be waiting :D) with a more meaningful post.(really?)

No comments: